October 17th – October 20th, 2019
Immerse yourself in the practice of Yoga and the joy of community with the beauty of a Vermont Fall all around you!
Here is a general idea of the schedule:
- After check in on Thursday, we’ll have light snacks and be given an opportunity to settle in.
- We will then gather for an early evening class, followed by a delicious dinner.
- Each morning will begin with a light breakfast followed by a heated Vinyasa Flow class
- After a nourishing lunch, afternoons will be free to explore a myriad of options—hiking under the canopy of the fall foliage, booking a restorative massage (additional fees apply), or hanging out in the hot tub!
- We will regroup for a class in the early evening and enjoy the warmth of each other’s company at a delicious dinner.
The Accommodations available at Good Commons are as follows:
Bedroom 1: 2 twin beds ($650 each)
Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds ($650 each)
Bedroom 3: 1 double bed ($700) & 1 twin bed ($650)
Bedroom 4: 1 double bed in a private room ($950)
Bedroom 5: 1 double bed ($700) & 1 twin bed ($650)
Bedroom 6: 1 king bed in a private room ($950)
Loft: 1 double ($650) & 8 twins ($600 each)
** Prices are per person and include accommodations, yoga, and all meals for the weekend.
Contact Jennifer using the form below to inquire or begin the reservation process. You may pay in full, or place a $250 deposit down for the room of your choice. Full payment is required by August 1, 2019, and can be done with cash, check or credit card.
Please also let us know in the comments what bedroom/size or bed accommodation you’re interested in. All reservations are first come, first serve!
If you have someone with whom you’d like to share a room please email Jennifer after you register.